Click here to view Teaching Vacancies
Click here to view Support Staff Vacancies
NOTES FOR APPLICANTS
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Any appointment is subject to an Enhanced Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure being requested and satisfactory clearance received.
- Application Forms are available to download as either a Word document or in a pdf version.
- Alternatively, these forms can be obtained by contacting the school on 0118 978 4406.
- Where available, we have provided on-line Job Descriptions and Person Specifications - just click on the one you wish to view.
- Please note that printed applications should be signed and posted to Mr Nigel Matthias, Headteacher. Please remember if you want your application to arrive on time, you will need more postage than an ordinary first class stamp if you are using a large A4 envelope. We will also accept completed application forms by email, which should be received by noon on the closing date for the vacancy at the latest. The application form should be signed on arrival if you are invited to attend an interview. Please email your application to Jane Rimmer, Headteacher's PA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We are unable to accept CV applications whether by post or email.
- All applications will be considered upon receipt. It is therefore recommended that you submit your application at the earliest possible date.
If you are short-listed you will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within two weeks of the closing date of the vacancy please assume on this occasion your application has not been successful.