September will see a staggered start for year groups.
- Tuesday the 1st and Wednesday the 2nd of September - Inset days - School closed to students
- Years 7 and 12 - Thursday the 3rd of September
- Years 7,9,11,12 and 13 - Friday 4th September
- Monday 7th September - All year groups
Arrival at School - Plans for September 2020
The arrival of students, via the front and back gates, on foot and school buses naturally spreads the flow onto the site, therefore we are not operating staggered start times and school begins at 8.20am for all students. As students arrive on site they must all use the hand sanitising stations now located at entrances. Students who arrive by bike will be directed to wait at the double red line so that only one student at a time is in the bike shed – all students must observe this ‘one at a time’ rule.
Students on site must maintain social distancing from students in other bubbles. To support this, as students arrive on site they must report to their designated area:
- Years 7, 8, 12 & 13: go directly to form rooms
- Years 9 & 10: go directly to designated seating areas in the hall
- Year 11: go directly to the library or form room
Parents must not come onto the school site at the beginning of the day.
|Term||Monday 1st September 2020 (See above for the details of when year groups start)||Friday 18th of December|
|Half Term:||Monday October 26th 2020||Friday October 30th 2020|
|Term||Monday 4th of January 2021 (Inset Day) - School open to students Tuesday 5th January||Thursday 1st April 2021|
|Half Term:||Monday 15th of February 2021||Friday 19th of February 2021|
|Term||Monday the 19th of April 2021||Tuesday 20th July 2021|
|Half Term:||Monday 31st of May 2021||Friday 4th of June 2021|
- Monday the 24th of February 2020
- Monday the 20th and Tuesday the 21st of July 2020
Future term Dates
Future term dates can be found here