About our school:
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community
- Opportunities for personalised professional development
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist Science teachers
- Well-motivated hardworking students
- Staff Induction and ongoing training
- An orderly environment
- A strong commitment to staff wellbeing with significant opportunities for personalised professional development..
The recruitment pack explains more about our school.
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
To understand how we use your data during the recruitment process please view the Privacy Notice
Required for November and December 2021 and during exam periods in 2022
£11.41 per hour (Includes Holiday pay)
8.30 am and/or 12.30 pm start
The Emmbrook School is looking for Examination Invigilators to work alongside our Examinations Officer for the exam seasons. All applicants must be flexible and available throughout the key exam periods.
If you are interested in part-time work please see the school website for a Job Description and a Support Staff Application Form (under Our School – Vacancies). Please email your application form to the above address to arrive before the closing date.
Please ring the Exams Office (Ext. 299) if you wish to discuss any aspects of this post.
Closing Date: 9am on 27th September 2021. Please email completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews to be held w/c 4th October 2021