About our school:
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community
- Opportunities for personalised professional development
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist Science teachers
- Well-motivated hardworking students
- An orderly environment
- Free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
Teacher of Business & Economics
(full-time) MPS / UPS
Required for September 2019
We are seeking an enthusiastic teacher, who loves learning, to join our highly successful Business & Economics Department. We are committed to ensuring that every child is supported to learn and thrive.
Business & Economics are hugely popular subjects at GCSE and A-level. If you are driven to inspire and motivate students to do their best, we would like to hear from you. The department is forward looking and student focussed.
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Closing date for applications: 12pm on Wednesday 10th October 2018