About our school:
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community
- Opportunities for personalised professional development
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist Science teachers
- Well-motivated hardworking students
- An orderly environment
- Free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Cover Supervisor - Required September 2020
Grade 4 (27.5 hours a week term-time only)
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team of cover staff, who supervise classes in the absence of a subject teacher.
To be considered for the position you should:
- have a good standard of literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- be adaptable and willing to be involved in all aspects of school life
- have an ability to work as part of a team
- have a calm manner and a good sense of humour
If you would enjoy working with young people aged 11-18yrs we would very much like to hear from you. Experience is not necessary as training will be provided.
On occasions, if all lessons are accounted for, you may be required to invigilate exams or support our administrative team.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Thursday 16th July 2020