About our school:
The Emmbrook is a flourishing school full of energy and high expectations. It was judged ‘Good’ when last inspected by Ofsted (March 2017).
- An ambitious learning community
- Opportunities for personalised professional development
- A supportive and forward looking team of specialist Science teachers
- Well-motivated hardworking students
- An orderly environment
- Free employee assistance programme, with access to legal support, financial and life planning advice and counselling.
The Emmbrook is committed to proactively safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all its students and all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
Inclusion Support Assistant
Grade 4 (37 hours a week term-time only + 5 inset days)
Required to start immediately
We are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our team.
To be considered for the position you should demonstrate:
- Energy, enthusiasm and vision
- A commitment to improving the lives of young people
- A commitment to being part of the pastoral team and strive for excellence
- The ability to make inclusion a reality for all students
- The ability to forge strong working relationships with all key stakeholders
If you would enjoy working with young people aged 11-16yrs we would very much like to hear from you.
Please email your application form to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 9am on Thursday 19th March